6TH-8TH GRADE BOYS TRAINING AND IN HOUSE LEAGUE
The Ballard Basketball mission is to provide a competitive, locally-based basketball program that builds players skills and confidence and prepares athletes to play
Ballard Basketball Coach Taylor Mulberg and his staff will run a skills training followed by a league game every Friday!
A great alternative to school basketball or to supplement it.
- For 6th-8th grade boys- all levels from all schools
- Fridays, Jan.10 through March 20 (NOT Feb. 21)
- Whitman Middle School
- $220/player (includes reversible jersey)- Scholarships available.
- Bring your own ball and water bottle.
- Limit 35 players.
Contact Sara Wetstone with any questions at email@example.com
(Girls sessions available, also. Please contact Sara if interested)
middle school and high school basketball.
Ballard Basketball runs select and elite teams, training, in house leagues and camps for boys and girls 4th grade through high school.
Our professional coaches provide a positive, safe learning environment.
DROP-IN TRAININGS & SCRIMMAGES
From Sept. 15, 2019-Feb 16, 2020
- At Ballard Boys Club
- 4th & 5th grade girls- 1:15-2:30 pm
- 6th grade girls 3:45-5:00 pm
- 7th & 8th girls 5:00-6:00 pm
$20/session or $100 for 6 sessions if not on a Ballard Select team paypal via PayPal.me/BallardGirlsBball (include name, grade and date your child will be attending)
Winter training brought snow in 2019!