Summer Advanced Skills Camp
ADVANCED SKILLS CAMP 2019
Who: For boys and girls entering 5th through 9th grade (intermediate to advanced on select level teams) who want to improve their basketball skills and confidence
When: July 22-25, 2019 from 9am-1pm
Where: At Ballard High School, Seattle
Price: $150/ camper (includes camp t-shirt)
Bring: A lunch, water bottle, snack and a smile every day!
- Our Advanced Skills Camp is designed for boys and girls who want to make a big jump in their game.
- We run fun, fast-paced drills to work on more advanced skills and decision-making.
- We lead games to work on ball screen actions, dribble handoff actions, away screen actions, post moves, and perimeter moves.
- We have fun competitions that help players learn to work with end of game situations.
- We give away lots of cool prizes for sportsmanship and teamwork!
- We will lead campers through a resiliency training workbook.
- We do film games and shooting sessions and breakdown film in the classroom.
Sara Wetstone, Head Coach at Ballard High School, and her Ballard Select staff, look forward to working with your daughter in a safe and positive environment.
Camp Director Sara Wetstone